Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Town


Dear Mr Whiskers,

Have you ever seen Beauty and the Beast? Bien sûr, you've seen it. The first scene is Belle walking through her ville singing Bonjour. That was my first thought when I arrived in Apremont. When I proceeded to walk around looking at all the cobblestone I couldn't help but sing: Bonjour, Bonjour! Not too loudly, of course, I don't want to scare everybody off. Yesterday, I went with Amy to pick up the girls from school, which is maybe a block away. While we waited I met a few neighbors. One of them being a girl my age who is a nanny.

Mr Whiskers, don't forget to have someone charge your batteries. You must remember that you're just a robotic cat not actually a real one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! The town is beautiful! Did you take the picture of the horses just for me??? :)

Edie Marie said...

C'est joli! C'est joli!

Raechel said...

Oui, le photo du cheval est pour toi, Belle Mere. Je t'adore.